On Time Staffing
Founded in 1999, On Time Staffing is a privately-held national onsite workforce management and temporary staffing services company headquartered in Cherry Hill NJ. Exclusively serving Light Industrial segment, On Time Staffing provides the highest quality staffing. On Time Staffing connects people who need work with companies that need good workers. Our Associates work in three main areas: warehouse, packaging and manufacturing.
On Time Staffing Blog
- Manufacturing Associates Needed! Job Fair in Tippecanoe County November 12, 2018Job Fair in Tippecanoe County, Indiana! We are searching for Line Leads and Supervisors with manufacturing experience! Where: Work One, 820Park East Blvd, Lafayette, IN 47905 When: Thursday, November 15, 2018 9:00am-1:00pm Pay Rate: $14-$16 Shift Times: 1st Shift 5:30am to 2:00pm 2nd Shift 3:30pm to 12:00am If you would like to speak with a… […]
- Ohio Job Fair November 2, 2018Job Fair in West Chester, Ohio! We are searching for Warehouse Pickers and Packers! Where: 9363 Centre Pointe Dr, West Chester, Ohio Midpointe Library When: Monday, November 5th – 1:00pm-4:00pm Pay Rate: $11.85-$12.35 Shift Times: 7:00am to 3:30pm and 12:00pm to 8:30pm Job Requirements: Some overtime is required. Must be able to stand for entire shift… […]
- Job Fair in Joliet, IL November 1, 2018Job Fair in Joliet, IL We are searching for Distribution Customer Service Representatives! Where: 24000 Glenwood Ave, Joliet IL, 60435 When: Monday, November 5th – 1:00pm-3:30pm Pay Rate: $12.00-$13.00 Shift Times: 2nd Shift 7pm to 5:30am Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , and Friday 1st Shift 7am to 5:30pm Saturday , Sunday , Monday , and Tuesday… […]
- Job Fair in Vineland, NJ! October 19, 2018Do you know someone who needs a job? On Time Staffing has immediate General Labor/Production Openings! Where: Mana Restaurant, 514 E Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ 08360 When: Monday, October 22nd, 12:00pm – 3:00pm Pay Rate: $10.00 Shift Times: 5:15pm to finish Job Requirements: Background Check Drug Test 2 forms of ID If you would like to speak… […]
- How to Stand Out with Potential Employers in 60 Seconds or Less October 19, 2018Are you a job seeker who often encounters potential employers, but aren’t sure how to effectively sell yourself? You’ve likely heard about the importance of an elevator speech, a 30- to 60-second pitch in which you describe your professional background and experience. While you don’t necessarily need to have an elevator speech ready to go,… […]