On Time Staffing
Founded in 1999, On Time Staffing is a privately-held national onsite workforce management and temporary staffing services company headquartered in Cherry Hill NJ. Exclusively serving Light Industrial segment, On Time Staffing provides the highest quality staffing. On Time Staffing connects people who need work with companies that need good workers. Our Associates work in three main areas: warehouse, packaging and manufacturing.
On Time Staffing Blog
- Take a Proactive Approach to Warehouse Safety Standards May 22, 2018In any manufacturing or light industrial work environment, it’s critical that the highest degree of warehouse safety standards are established and enforced. Adhering to proper protocols and procedures is not only important for your personal safety, but also for the people around you as well as the overall production operation. Being a part of a… […]
- How to Find Your Next Position With Facebook Jobs May 17, 2018Looking for a new job? Believe it or not, your next position may be right in front of you – on Facebook! In 2017, Facebook launched a job search platform allowing users in the U.S. and Canada to search and apply for jobs directly through the site and mobile app. Through this new feature, companies… […]
- Three Personal Protective Equipment Myths, Debunked May 11, 2018If you work in a warehouse or manufacturing setting, you’ve almost certainly been required to wear protective equipment on the job, such as hard hats, goggles, work boots and gloves. However, there tends to be a lot of confusion around personal protective equipment (often referred to as “PPE”) and how and when it is supposed… […]
- Five Tips to Succeed in a Fast-Paced Work Environment May 3, 2018If you’re entering into a new manufacturing job, chances are you’ve been carefully vetted for your hard skills and ability to handle manual labor. However, despite having the necessary technical abilities for the job, it’s critical to also have intangible skills needed to excel in an ever-changing manufacturing environment. Many manufacturing jobs are fast-paced by… […]
- Top Five Resume Mistakes to Correct Before Applying April 23, 2018If you’re searching for a new job, you’ve likely taken some time to update your resume so it positively reflects you as a candidate. However, even job seekers with the best intentions often make some very common mistakes when writing their resumes. Before applying to any job, it’s imperative you give your resume significant focus… […]