NPM Staffing is a privately held workforce management and temporary staffing services company exclusively serving the Property Management industry. Specializing in providing the highest quality staffing, NPM Staffing supports apartment communities with temp, temp to hire and direct hire personnel with offices in California and Arizona.
NPM Staffing Blog
- 5 Skills to Implement to Become a Successful Leasing Consultant August 13, 2018Apartment leasing consultants are responsible for many aspects of a rental property. They must find qualified residents for available units, recognize a possible residents’ wants and needs in a rental unit, and market the offerings and amenities of the property. Here are five skills that will help you excel in your current or future leasing... […]
- Job Search Taking Longer Than You’ve Hoped? – Get Back on Track with These Tips August 8, 2018Job hunting can be an overwhelming and tiring process. Application after application. Interview after interview. It seems like it will never end! Sometimes stepping away and adjusting your search strategy is all you need to put you back on track. Rethink Your Interview Approach If you’ve been on multiple interviews and none of them seem... […]
- 3 Ways to Increase the Probability of Current Residents Renewing their Lease July 31, 2018First-time residents benefit a rental property by signing leases and filling vacancies. It is important to remember that these tenants should not be forgotten once they sign their lease. Property managers have the power to increase the probability of these renters renewing their lease, and ensuring these residents become long-lasting tenants at their property. Ensure... […]
- 3 Tips to Ace a Panel Interview July 27, 2018At some point in your job hunt, you may be faced with completing a panel interview. This may seem like a daunting task, but there are numerous ways you can prepare yourself for this instance and show your interviewers that you are best candidate for the position. Here are three tips to help guide you... […]
- Interview of NPM Team Member Laura Aliberti June 27, 2018Laura’s Role Since August 2011, Account Executive Laura Aliberti has been a valued member of our team. She works out of our Orange County office in California. Laura’s Transition into Property Management After a gratifying career as a buyer for Nordstrom and more than a decade as a stay-at-home mom, Laura decided to enter the... […]