NPM Staffing is a privately held workforce management and temporary staffing services company exclusively serving the Property Management industry. Specializing in providing the highest quality staffing, NPM Staffing supports apartment communities with temp, temp to hire and direct hire personnel with offices in California and Arizona.
NPM Staffing Blog
- Concessions – When Should You Offer Them? April 17, 2018As apartment vacancies increase across cities and towns in the United States, more property managers are offering concessions to attract new residents. As appealing as offering concessions may be, they may not be in your best interest. There might be a better way to solve your vacancy issue than by giving away free rent. Offer... […]
- Do You See These Signs in Your Career? When Should You Switch? April 11, 2018Has your career become stagnant? Do you feel like you are missing out on opportunities for growth? Chances are, you need a career change. Your Career Path Feels Like a Dead End If everyday tasks feel burdensome, it may be time to move on. If you have offered to take on more challenging work... […]
- Why Should You Work for an Apartment Staffing Agency? April 11, 2018When was the last time you thought about working in property management? Are you looking for an ethical, safe, and professional work environment? Do you value honesty, integrity, kindness, and respect? Do you believe that passion and teamwork create a winning team that accomplishes goals? Then you are an excellent candidate for NPM Staffing!... […]
- Interview of NPM Team Member Lisa Hannah March 28, 2018Lisa’s Role Branch Manager Lisa Hannah has been part of our team since October 2012. She recruits and hires employees, delegates job assignments, calls and visits clients, handles timesheets and more from her office in San Diego, CA. Lisa’s Biggest Career Influence Lisa got her start in property management in 1994 as an assistant property... […]
- SURVEY: The Top Items Renters Look for in Apartments March 21, 2018Marketing your apartment complex helps keep units occupied and revenue coming in. Therefore, you want to know what matters most to renters so you can focus on those areas in your advertising. Many surveys have been conducted to gather the data necessary for promoting your apartment complex for maximum impact. Location, Pet Policies and Maintenance ... […]