NPM Staffing is a privately held workforce management and temporary staffing services company exclusively serving the Property Management industry. Specializing in providing the highest quality staffing, NPM Staffing supports apartment communities with temp, temp to hire and direct hire personnel with offices in California and Arizona.
NPM Staffing Blog
- Why the Holidays are The Perfect Time to Switch to a Job in Property Management December 11, 2018The holiday season may include employees and job seekers taking a break from their hectic schedules, but that doesn’t mean you should take a break from your job search. The holiday season is a great time to explore the benefits of a property management position and to continue learning new skills that set you apart... […]
- Keep Residents Safe This Thanksgiving. Four Safety Precautions to Keep Residents and Your Community Safe This Holiday November 19, 2018Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, and residents will be having friends and family over to enjoy the holiday and a large meal. The kitchen will be the most hectic room in the unit, with frantic residents cooking for numerous people. It is important to keep fire safety and other safety precautions in mind. Informing residents of... […]
- 3 Ways to Maintain A Professional Wardrobe on a Budget November 16, 2018Throughout the entirety of your career, you’ll need to maintain a professional wardrobe. Buying professional attire may seem like a strenuous and pricey task, but here are some tips to help you build and maintain a professional wardrobe you are proud of. Buy and Keep Essentials in Your Closet Whether you are a recent graduate... […]
- Are You Happy in Your Career? 4 Questions to Ask Yourself to Find the Answer November 6, 2018Have you ever taken a step back to look at your career path from a different perspective? Did you like what you saw? Your current position plays a large role in where you will end up in your future career. It’s important to know if your career path is leading you where you want to... […]
- 3 Changes to Make to Your Social Media Accounts to Ensure a Professional Profile November 2, 2018When you apply for an open position, companies will look at your educational background and job experience to see if you are a proper fit for the company and job opening. They also may look into your social media profiles to see if they can grab any additional information about who you are. To ensure... […]