NPM Staffing is a privately held workforce management and temporary staffing services company exclusively serving the Property Management industry. Specializing in providing the highest quality staffing, NPM Staffing supports apartment communities with temp, temp to hire and direct hire personnel with offices in California and Arizona.
NPM Staffing Blog
- A Quick Guide to Ensure Your Technology Performs Well During Your Next Video Interview June 12, 2018Preparing for a video interview takes a different focus than preparing for an in-person one. In addition to answering potential interview questions, you need to ensure that your technology works properly. Completing your interview without interruptions is one key to landing your next role. Purchase a Webcam Rather than using the camera built into your... […]
- NAA Annual Education Conference – Apartmentalize June 11, 20182018 NAA Education Conference – Apartmentalize Come visit us at Apartmentalize – NAA Annual Education Conference! The NPM and InterSolutions Teams will be co-hosting Booth 1450. Stop by our Booth to learn from our #staffinggamechangers how we are Changing the Game in Property Management Staffing with our cutting-edge technology! June 13-16 San Diego Conference Center... […]
- No Motivation in Your Job Search? Effective Tactics for a Kick Start! June 5, 2018Are you feeling stuck in your job search? You may have started off strong but are not receiving the results you expected. Thankfully, you can take action to improve your chances of landing a new position. Take a Step Back Have you stepped back to evaluate your job search performance? For instance, did you... […]
- Are You Thinking Too Much About a Career Change? May 23, 2018Like most people, you have probably thought about a career change at some point. However, you may be afraid to leave the comfort of stability to see what else is out there. In reality, if you have spent months or years contemplating a career change, it is in your best interest to pursue something different.... […]
- What Tactics Help Your Residential Community Grow Its Local Awareness? May 16, 2018With the rental property industry being highly competitive, your community needs to stand out as the place residents want to live. Fortunately, there are methods you can use to grow local awareness of your apartment complex without stretching your budget. Network You could implement a resident referral program to capitalize on word-of-mouth advertising. Happy residents... […]