InterSolutions is a privately held workforce management and temporary staffing services company exclusively serving the Property Management industry. For over 20 years, InterSolutions has provided the highest quality staffing, exclusively for the Property Management Industry. InterSolutions supports apartment communities with temp, temp to perm, contract, and direct hire personnel.
- A Quick Guide to Improving Your Social Media Profiles for Your Job Search February 14, 2018When searching for your next job, most hiring managers will be looking at your social media profiles. They want to know whether you fit company culture and have the skills and abilities to succeed in a role. Therefore, ensure your social media profiles are as professional as possible. Here’s how. Complete Your Profile Ensure your […]
- InterSolutions Expands Markets to Chicago and Seattle February 9, 2018At InterSolutions, apartment Industry staffing isn’t just what we do, it’s all we do. And now, we’re doing it in the Chicago, Illinois and Seattle, Washington metro areas. InterSolutions is fully dedicated to the success of our clients and our Associates. We find great people to work with and give them the best chance to […]
- Next-Day Pay? Getting Hired from Your Couch? How Can Technology Play a Role in Getting You a Job? February 7, 2018InterSolutions is a leader in innovation. Because trends show people will not be coming to offices for job interviews in the future, we implemented the latest technology to help our property management employees get hired from their couch and quickly receive payment for their work. Here are the “why and the how” behind the process. […]
- Why Will a Staffing Agency Find You a Job in 2018? January 31, 2018When finding your next property management job in 2018, partner with a staffing agency such as InterSolutions. You will be presented with opportunities you may not have had otherwise that can grow your career. The Agency Wants to Fill Client Needs Agencies are employed by companies to act as brokers in placing qualified workers in […]
- Should You Accept Bitcoin or Other Cryptocurrency as Rent Payment? January 24, 2018Many rental property owners worldwide are taking advantage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency by accepting them as rent payments. Although cryptocurrency may be significantly paying off right now, investors face substantial risks in losing money on transactions. What Is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a digital monetary unit linked to a globally decentralized payment system. Bitcoins are […]